R&D Center - Program Manager
2020-10-26R&D Center - Program Manager
部门:人事部 人数:不限 外语:英语 住房:否 类型:全职 年龄不限
-Bachelor＇s degree or equivalent, preferably in engineering；
-Minimum 7 years Project Management experience anaging；projects throughout product development lifecycle；
-Minimum eight years related experience in relevant product development disciplines （e.g. Engineering, Technical Management, Quality, Manufacturing, etc.）；
- PMP certification preferred；
- Manage 4-8 audio system （system or amplifier） programs, requiring both applications and development engineering. Each program team should consist of no more than 17 members. Each audio system program should have an expected yearly gross revenue of less than $12 million.
- Foster positive environment to create high-achieving team: treat all members with respect, encourage constructive dissent, re-focus team members when they get off-track, give positive feedback whenever it is appropriate, maintain a positive attitude, and reallocate resources in order to meet team commitments.
- Define tasks to be performed by cross-functional team in developing systems. Use task list to create a work breakdown structure. Use work breakdown structure to establish program schedule.
- Follow corporate product development process. Ensure the compliance of team members.
- Ensure prompt decision-making is eｘecuted by promoting consensus decisions, intervening when consensus decision-making fails, and making unilateral decisions in the case of a deadlock.
- Understand all of the technical detail of the products used in all systems, both electrical and mechanical.
- Approve requirements and technical solutions for meeting requirements for all development products.
- Lead team meetings by establishing an agenda, monitoring discussion to insure adherence to agenda, promoting a free exchange of ideas, challenging the pre-conceptions of team-members, finishing the meeting in a timely fashion, and publishing meeting minutes.
- Establish program budget. Manage program budget.
-Work with Sales, Supplier Engineering, and Design Engineering to set system cost target. Meet system cost target.
-Set team goals for timeliness, customer issues, and quality. Lead team to meet goals.
- Interact with all internal functions: design engineering, manufacturing, quality, purchasing, marketing, and sales.
- Negotiate resource allocations from functional managers. When a resource conflict occurs, negotiate a solution with functional managers and other program managers.
- Serve as lead program interface with customer.
- Identify program issues as early as possible and drive resolution at the team level. If resolutions requires management intervention, escalate to appropriate management personnel with proposed alternatives.
- Review seleｃted suppliers and quotes, and participate in supplier reviews/seleｃtion as appropriate.
- Coordinate and oversee ordering of prototype and production tooling.
- Audit task completion. Report major deviations from plan to appropriate management.
- Provide monthly reports in requested format.
- Willingness to travel 5-10% of the time
联 系 人：Carl Yang